Green Virgin Products Soap Nuts Liquid
31 August
When I first heard of Soap Nuts, I was intrigued. A natural "nut" product that you throw in the wash with your clothes? I really wanted to try this out, but I was a little apprehensive. I have been using the same detergent and fabric softener for at least 10 years because others tend to make me itch if not break out in a rash.
I easily got 50 loads done with this small bottle so far and I’m not even halfway through the bottle. It has a convenient pump top too so I’m not pouring it in and accidentally using too much. I just loaded up the machine, did 2 pumps and then went on my merry way.
One thing I noticed is that it doesn’t suds up like commercial detergents. If you use shampoo that is more natural, then you will get what I mean. Same concept. It’s soapy and you get some suds, but not an overabundance like you might be use to. If you see less suds, it’s normal so don’t think you need to add more!
Pretty neat huh?
Price: $18.95
Where To Buy: Green Virgin Products Website
Disclosure: I received product(s) for free in exchange for an honest review, which may differ from yours. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I used personally, and believe will be good for my readers.
2 comments